How to clean your Dentures or Sports Mouthguard
Dentures should ideally be cleaned after every meal
1. Clean dentures with a denture brush or toothbrush using mild soap and water over a wet soft towel or half filled hand basin. You may also use dish washing liquid.
2. Clean all surfaces to remove plaque and food debris
3. Store dentures in a container overnight.
Mouthguards should ideally be cleaned after every use
1. Rinse under cold water (Do NOT use hot water)
2. Gently clean all surfaces with a toothbrush using mild soap and water or dish washing liquid to remove plaque and food debris
3. Leave mouthguard to dry and store in a container overnight
For more information or to book a consultation, please call 08 9457 7717